Sign up to receive beautynews, product samples, couponsand more.
Please enter a valid e-mail address
We're sorry. That email address has already been used.
Thank you.You'll hear from us soon.
You are $75 away from free shipping
L'Oréal Paris x Isabel Marant Collection
VOLUMINOUS® Original Mascara
Unbelieva-brow Longwear Waterproof Brow Gel
Your Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Skin Care Routine Schedule
PURE-CLAY Detox & Brighten Cleanser
PURE-CLAY Clear & Comfort Face Mask
4 Best Tips for Touching Up Your Roots
COLORISTA Semi-Permanent Hair Color
Meet The Roots
Your Guide to Sulfate-Free Hair Care
ELVIVE Extraordinary Oil Treatment
ELVIVE Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm
3 Easy Hairstyles in 3 Minutes Each
ADVANCED HAIRSTYLE AIR DRY IT Wave Swept Spray
ELNETT SATIN HAIRSPRAY Extra Strong Hold
Sorry, you must log in to save an item.
If you have curly hair, there’s a good chance that you’re pretty used to hearing how pretty it is—or how much other women wish they had your hair type. And while your curly hair might look totally carefree and effortless, there’s actually quite a lot that can go into managing your gorgeous head of hair. That’s why we’ve rounded up our best curly hair products, including shampoos, conditioners, hair masks, hair gels, and more. Plus, we’re also sharing tips for caring for curly hair. Keep reading, then update your hair care routine!
Have curly hair? Below are our best curly hair products—show your curls some love by putting the below hair care products to good use!
L’Oréal Paris EverCurl HydraCharge Shampoo + L’Oréal Paris EverCurl HydraCharge Conditioner: Looking to hop on the sulfate-free hair care trend? Then try our EverCurl HydraCharge system of sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner, which gently cares for your curls.
L’Oréal Paris EverCurl Sculpt & Hold Cream-Gel: You know how much time it can take to blow-dry curly hair (talk about an arm workout!). Give yourself a break and air dry your hair instead. This styling product combines the care of a rich hydrating hair cream that conditions and a hair gel that shapes without weighing hair down. Curls remain smooth and hydrated. Apply 1-2 pumps evenly through clean, towel-dried hair, then let curls air dry or blow-dry with a diffuser.
L’Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Curls Shampoo, L’Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Curls Conditioner + L’Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Curls Re-Nourish Mask: Do you have dry hair in addition to curly hair? Our Extraordinary Oil Curls system instantly transforms the look of curly hair so that your curls appear bouncy, defined, and lustrous. Use the hair mask in place of the conditioner once or twice a week.
L’Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Curve It Curl Taming Cream: If you have curls, we bet you know a thing or two about frizzy hair. This hair cream helps soften, tame, and define curls for perfect curls from roots to ends. Apply hair cream generously from roots to ends, distributing evenly. Scrunch hair gently to style. Let your curls air dry or blow-dry them with a diffuser.
L’Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Curve It Elastic Curl Mousse: Afraid to use hair mousse? There’s no reason to be! This hair mousse provides long-lasting hold without stickiness or buildup. Apply hair mousse generously to damp hair from roots to ends, distributing it evenly. Apply more near your roots for added lift, then scrunch your hair gently to style and follow up by either air drying your hair or blow-drying your curls with a diffuser.
Now that you know what kind of hair care and styling products to use on curly hair, it’s time to incorporate the following tips into your curly hair routine, too.
1. Start at the bottom when combing your hair. When you comb your curly hair, it’s best to start at the bottom because this will help you to gently detangle your curls.
2. Get regular trims. Say hello to your stylist and schedule regular trims to get rid of any ragged-looking ends on curly hair.
3. Skip out on using a brush. When you have curls, it’s best to use a comb instead of a brush, since a brush can disrupt your curl pattern and ruin the delicate spiral of your coveted look.
4. Blow-dry your hair with a diffuser. You know that large round attachment that came with your blow-dryer? It’s time to dust that thing off! Diffusers are fab for curly hair because they can help to minimize the look of frizzy hair and even out your curl pattern for a bouncy finish.
5. Make conditioner be your BFF. Like we said, curls can be dry—so make sure to conditioner after you shampoo.
6. Air dry your hair. For times when you don’t want to blow-dry your hair, apply a little hair mousse or hair cream to wet strands and embrace your natural texture for a look that will make everyone envious. Go ahead and flaunt your curly hair proudly!
For hairstyle inspiration, check out The 5 Best Haircuts for Curly Hair.