Sign up to receive beautynews, product samples, couponsand more.
Please enter a valid e-mail address
We're sorry. That email address has already been used.
Thank you.You'll hear from us soon.
You are $75 away from free shipping
5 Lipstick Mistakes You Could Be Making
VOLUMINOUS® X Fiber Mascara
COLOUR RICHE® Matte Lipstick
Your Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Skin Care Routine Schedule
PURE-CLAY Detox & Brighten Cleanser
PURE-CLAY Clear & Comfort Face Mask
4 Best Tips for Touching Up Your Roots
COLORISTA Semi-Permanent Hair Color
MAGIC Root Cover Up
Your Guide to Sulfate-Free Hair Care
ELVIVE Extraordinary Oil Treatment
ELVIVE Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm
3 Easy Hairstyles in 3 Minutes Each
ADVANCED HAIRSTYLE AIR DRY IT Wave Swept Spray
ELNETT SATIN HAIRSPRAY Extra Strong Hold
Sorry, you must log in to save an item.
Some trends come and go, but it’s safe to say that oil is here to stay. From body oils to facial oils to oil-based hair products, oils are everywhere – and for good reason! Our #1 hair must-have is an oil serum treatment. Of the many reasons to use an oil serum like the Extraordinary Oil Lustrous Oil Serum, here are our top 10:
1. To tame frizz. Use a dime-sized amount of oil serum after blow-drying for maximum smoothness, concentrating on the ends.
2. To control flyaways. Bring an oil serum with you to tame runaway strands on the go.
3. As a heat protectant. Coat hair with a few drops before blow drying to provide a layer of protection and frizz control.
4. As an overnight treatment. Apply a few drops to dry or damp hair and wrap in a loose bun before sleeping.
5. To restore hair health. Oils are packed with essential fatty acids. Try an oil as a pick-me-up for hair that feels brittle and lifeless.
6. As a pre-shampoo treatment. Add a few drops of oil to the ends of your hair in the shower before shampooing. The oil will coat dry ends to keep them protected during washing. For very dry hair, apply a few drops to the scalp for a soothing effect.
7. To detangle wet hair. Oil disciplines hair and makes it easier to comb. A few drops of oil can add a layer of moisture to make hair easier to detangle.
8. For an instant shine boost. Very dry hair often looks dull – use an oil to revive radiance in the hair.
9. To restore elasticity in hair. Run a dollop of oil through strands to make hair more supple for a perfect fall.
10. To fight breakage. Use an oil to help seal the hair cuticle and fiber to fight breakage.