For more than a century, L'Oréal Paris has helped women worldwide embrace their innate sense of self-worth through our unparalleled commitment to beauty.
It is in this spirit of shared self-worth that we forge forward together in this difficult climate. L’Oréal Paris has long been committed to elevating the everyday heroes among us through our signature philanthropic platform, Women of Worth. We are proud that so many of our Women of Worth alumnae are stepping up in their local communities and ramping up their organizations’ efforts to serve those affected by COVID-19. We, too, feel a deep responsibility to contribute to the collective fight against the pandemic.
In support of our customers, colleagues and all those who demonstrate extraordinary courage and selflessness in their efforts to combat the pandemic, L'Oréal Paris and L'Oréal USA are taking the following measures.
• Corporate donation and employee match campaign to Feeding America: L’Oréal USA has donated $250,000 to U.S. hunger relief organization Feeding America. This is part of a company-wide giving campaign in which L’Oréal also matched additional employee donations dollar for dollar up to $25,000.
• Donation of personal care and hygiene products to Feed the Children: L’Oréal USA has donated personal care products valued at more than $1 million (including cleansers and moisturizers) to Feed the Children, a non-profit dedicated to alleviating hunger nationwide.
• Donation of surgical and N95 respirator masks to local hospitals: L’Oréal USA has donated protective masks from its operations facilities in North Little Rock, Arkansas and Franklin, New Jersey to local hospital systems in each surrounding community.
• Production of alcohol-based hand sanitizer: L’Oréal’s North American production facilities are producing alcohol-based hand sanitizer to be provided free of charge to U.S. employees, partners and healthcare professionals working on the frontlines of this emergency.
• Relief for small businesses: L’Oréal USA froze the payments of small enterprises within its distribution network, including hair salons, until their businesses resumed. We additionally shortened payment times for small suppliers who had been most exposed to this economic crisis.
It is our hope that these actions and those that follow continue to provide relief and support to those in need. L’Oréal Paris remains wholly dedicated to our customers and employees, and we believe that a time of crisis is an opportunity to give even more of ourselves.
We would like to thank each of you for being worthy members of our L'Oréal Paris family.
Please visit www.lorealparisusa.com and follow @lorealparis to stay connected to our latest news and announcements.