NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD.
1. PROMOTION: The L’Oréal Paris Women of Worth x Camila Cabello Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 1, 2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on November 30, 2022 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Entries not received within the Sweepstakes Period will be void. Sponsor’s computer shall be the official timekeeper for all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, including Hawaii, Alaska, and the District of Columbia, who are sixteen (16) years of age or older at the time of entry. Eligible minors must obtain their parents or legal guardians permission prior to entering. Employees officers, and directors (and their immediate families (parent, child, spouse or sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), of L’Oréal Paris (“Sponsor”), Golin Harris International LLC, Camila Cabello, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotion and advertising agencies, and members of their immediate family (spouse and parent, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household, whether or not related, of such employees, are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final on matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit www.LOrealParisUSA.com/WomenofWorth and follow the instructions to complete and submit the entry form, which will include clicking a button to vote for your favorite “Women of Worth” nominee from the list of nominees provided to receive one (1) entry. An incomplete Registration does not constitute a valid entry for the purpose of this Sweepstakes and will not be accepted. Please note: The “Women of Worth” nominee that you vote for will not increase or decrease your chances of winning a prize in this Sweepstakes. Limit of one (1) entry per person using only one (1) email address per day throughout the Sweepstakes Period (for a maximum of thirty (30) entries per person using only one (1) email address throughout the Sweepstakes Period). You may only use one (1) email address to enter the Sweepstakes. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes a day is defined as beginning at 12:00 AM (midnight) ET and ending at the following 11:59 PM ET.] Entries received from any person or email address in excess of the stated limitation will be void. For more information on the 2022 “Women of Worth Award” Program, visit www.LOrealParisUSA.com/WomenofWorth.
To enter the Sweepstakes using a mobile device, you must have a service plan for your web-enabled mobile device with your wireless service provider. Data rates may apply. See your wireless service provider for pricing plan details and capabilities.
Entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Each entrant must have his/her own unique email address. If it is discovered by Sponsor that an attempt was made by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries per day by using multiple/different accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations, or any other methods, that entrant will be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration/entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register or associated with the account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: Ten (10) potential winners will be selected in a random drawing held on or about December 9, 2022 from all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period by an independent judging agency. The decisions of Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The odds of winning the Sweepstakes depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winners will be notified by mail, phone, and/or e-mail (in the sole discretion of Sponsor) provided at the time of entry on or around December 16, 2022 ("Prize Notification"). In the event that the potential winner does not respond to any such Prize Notification within five (5) days of the date of issuance or declines the prize for any reason, a disqualification will result, the prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential winner may be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries. The potential winners may be required to execute, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and, unless prohibited by law, Publicity, within five (5) days of the date of issuance. If such documents are not returned within the specified time period, Prize Notification is returned as undeliverable, or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate potential winner may be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to conduct a background check on potential winner and disqualify any individual who has been charged or convicted of a crime or, if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that awarding a prize to such individual may reflect unfavorably on the Sweepstakes or Sponsor. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, the potential winners will be declared the official winners of the Sweepstakes (each, a “Winner”).
6. GRAND PRIZES (10): Each winner will receive a celebrity-autographed bag. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize package: $50.00. Exact make, model, color and size of bag included to be determined by Sponsor, in their sole discretion. Total ARV of all prizes awarded: $500.00.
7. PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prize or redeem prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes and all other costs associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of the winners. Sponsor reserves the right not to award all prizes or to choose fewer than ten (10) winners if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified entries.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating, each entrant agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Golin Harris, Camila Cabello, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the forgoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes related activity or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded prize; and (c) to the use of his/her name, voice, performance, photo, prize information, image and/or likeness for programming, advertising, publicity, trade and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by Sponsor and its designees, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or additional consents from entrant or any third party and without prior notice, approval or inspection, and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. By participating, participant also agrees not to release any publicity or other materials on their own or through someone else regarding their participation in the Sweepstakes without the prior consent of the Sponsor, which either may withhold in its sole discretion.
9. MISCELLANEOUS: Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, or garbled entries; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the winners, or in any other Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned to the applicable account by the applicable email service provider. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
10. ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the participant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of New York, USA.
13. WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the winners (available after December 26, 2022), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: L’Oréal Paris Women of Worth x Camila Cabello Sweepstakes Winners, c/o L’Oréal Paris, 10 Hudson Yards, New York NY 10001, for receipt no later than January 26, 2023.
14. SPONSOR: L’Oréal Paris, 10 Hudson Yards, New York NY 10001.