Sign up to receive beautynews, product samples, couponsand more.
Please enter a valid e-mail address
We're sorry. That email address has already been used.
Thank you.You'll hear from us soon.
You are $75 away from free shipping
L'Oréal Paris x Isabel Marant Collection
VOLUMINOUS® Original Mascara
Unbelieva-brow Longwear Waterproof Brow Gel
Your Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Skin Care Routine Schedule
PURE-CLAY Detox & Brighten Cleanser
PURE-CLAY Clear & Comfort Face Mask
4 Best Tips for Touching Up Your Roots
COLORISTA Semi-Permanent Hair Color
Meet The Roots
Your Guide to Sulfate-Free Hair Care
ELVIVE Extraordinary Oil Treatment
ELVIVE Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm
3 Easy Hairstyles in 3 Minutes Each
ADVANCED HAIRSTYLE AIR DRY IT Wave Swept Spray
ELNETT SATIN HAIRSPRAY Extra Strong Hold
Sorry, you must log in to save an item.
Ever feel like you just aren’t getting your skin to look or feel clean enough when you wash your face? Don’t scrub your complexion aggressively (ouch!)—turn your attention to a nifty skin care tool instead. We’re talking about the Scrublet™, which comes with the cleansers in the L’Oréal Paris Go 360° line. Below, learn all about the Scrublet™ and how to use it to help make your cleansing routine more effective.
Does it seem like washing your face with your hands just isn’t cutting it for you anymore? Say hello to the Scrublet™! What, exactly, is it you ask? It’s a circular cleansing disk made of a super-soft, gentle, flexible material that can help you cleanse more effectively than you would by using your hands alone. The Scrublet™ is available with the L’Oréal Paris Go 360° line of cleansers (find your match below!).
The following two skin care products both come with a Scrublet™. Pick the one that most suits your skin’s needs!
L’Oréal Paris Go 360° Clean Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin: Sensitive skin can be tricky to take care of—which is why finding the right products for your skin type is key. This fragrance-free, soap-free cleanser cleans skin and removes all traces of oil, dirt, and makeup without over-drying skin.
L’Oréal Paris Go 360° Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub: It’s time to scrub-a-dub-dub! This scrub gently exfoliates dull dead skin cells from the surface of skin and removes all traces of oil, dirt, and makeup. When it comes to exfoliating, pay attention to how your skin responds to determine how often you should do it. While some people can handle daily exfoliation, others may only be able to do so once or twice a week.
Cleansing with a Scrublet™ and your L’Oréal Paris Go 360° cleanser of choice is easy!
Step 1: Pop it out of the packaging.
Step 2: Dampen the surface.
Step 3: Pour some cleanser onto it.
Step 4: Gently massage the Scrublet™ onto the surface of your skin in circular motions.
Step 5: Rinse it off, then pop it back into your cleanser.
Step 6: Wash your face off with water and you’re good to go!
Adding a Scrublet™ to your skin care routine isn’t the only step you can take to upgrade how you cleanse. Keep the following tips in mind as well.
1. Wash your hands first. Think about it: Your hands come into contact with a lot of dirt surfaces throughout the day, from elevator buttons to door handles. So, give them a good rinse before cleansing your complexion.
2. Use a gentle touch. When it comes to cleansing your skin, there’s no need to be harsh. Always use gentle motions to massage your cleanser onto your complexion.
3. Rinse in lukewarm water. Super-hot water can strip your skin of essential oils, which can lead to dryness. When you’re ready to cleanse your skin, make sure to do so in lukewarm water.
4. Skip toweling completely off. Instead of reaching for your towel immediately post-cleansing, grab your moisturizer instead. According to the American Academy of Dermatology, the best time to apply moisturizer is when your skin is damp, as this can help lock in hydration. Pick a moisturizer formulated for your skin type. Consider trying one of the following water-based moisturizers: The L’Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care for Normal/Oily Skin, L’Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care for Normal/Dry Skin, and L’Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care for Extra Dry Skin are formulated with hyaluronic acid and aloe vera water to help provide long-lasting hydration.
5. Consider double cleansing. This skin care trend involves first using a no-rinse cleansing option (such as micellar water or towelettes), then following up with a rinse-off cleanser. The first step in a double cleansing routine will help remove dirt, oils, and makeup from the surface of your skin, while the second step will help remove any remaining impurities.