Sign up to receive beautynews, product samples, couponsand more.
Please enter a valid e-mail address
We're sorry. That email address has already been used.
Thank you.You'll hear from us soon.
You are $75 away from free shipping
7 Places on Your Face to Apply Highlighter
VOLUMINOUS® Original Mascara
Your Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Skin Care Routine Schedule
PURE-CLAY Detox & Brighten Cleanser
PURE-CLAY Clear & Comfort Face Mask
4 Best Tips for Touching Up Your Roots
COLORISTA Semi-Permanent Hair Color
MAGIC Root Cover Up
Your Guide to Sulfate-Free Hair Care
ELVIVE Extraordinary Oil Treatment
ELVIVE Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm
3 Easy Hairstyles in 3 Minutes Each
ADVANCED HAIRSTYLE AIR DRY IT Wave Swept Spray
ELNETT SATIN HAIRSPRAY Extra Strong Hold
Sorry, you must log in to save an item.
Cleanse and then cleanse again. That’s the motto! What are we talking about? Double cleansing, of course. This method of cleansing your skin involves cleansing your face twice, once as a cursory clean to remove makeup, dirt, and excess oils from the surface of your skin, and again for a deeper clean, ridding skin’s surface of any remaining impurities. Of course, doing double the cleansing means there are double the choices to be made. Now you have to pick two cleansers. Let us help you keep the choice simple by following our double cleansing duo recommendations below. Here are our four best double cleansing combinations, whether you’re in a rush, feeling dry, looking shiny, or looking for an everyday cleansing solution.
Take your post-workout cleansing routine to the next level by packing cleansing wipes and a gel cleanser in your gym bag. Refresh your complexion after working up a sweat in two simple steps.
1. L’Oréal Paris Ideal Clean™ All Skin Types Makeup Removing Towelettes: Talk about quick and convenient! These wipes gently yet effectively remove all traces of dirt, impurities and makeup, without over-drying skin. The quilted towelettes leave skin feeling clean and refreshed. Simply sweep a wipe across your skin to clean.
2. L’Oréal Paris Ideal Clean™ All Skin Types Foaming Gel Cleanser: This foaming gel cleanser lifts dirt and impurities without drying out skin. To use, wet face and hands with lukewarm water, then work a small amount of gel into a foamy lather and massage it onto your face with a gentle, circular motion. Rinse with lukewarm water.
Upgrade your skin care routine by adding a face mask to it 2-3 times a week. Skin looking a little dull? Try using a brightening clay face mask after washing your face with a brightening clay cleanser.
1. L’Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Detox & Brighten Cleanser: It’s time to hop on the clay bandwagon! This cleanser is formulated to seamlessly transform from clay to mousse. Immediately, skin is purified of dirt, oil, and pollution and looks revitalized. Squeeze the cleanser into hands and add water to transform it from clay to mousse. Gently massage the cleanser onto your face using circular motions, then rinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry.
2. L’Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Detox & Brighten Face Mask: Face masks shouldn’t be reserved only for professional facials. Use one at home to give your complexion a boost. This face mask is formulated with three types of clay and charcoal to help draw out the buildup of impurities, dirt, and pollution and increase the look of luminosity. Apply an even layer to clean, dry skin, leave on for 10-15 minutes, then rinse off with lukewarm water. Use three times a week for best results.
You already know how convenient cleansing towelettes are—now couple that with a cream cleanser for double the skin care fun.
1. L’Oréal Paris RevitaLift Radiant Smoothing Wet Cleansing Towelettes: These soft cleansing cloths gently and thoroughly remove dirt, sweat, and makeup with one wipe. Just wipe and move onto the next step—it’s that easy!
2. L’Oréal Paris RevitaLift Radiant Smoothing Cream Cleanser: Besides gel and clay cleansers, another type of rinse-off cleanser you can try is a cream one. This gentle foaming cleanser helps to remove all traces of makeup and impurities. It gently exfoliates dead skin cells from the surface of skin and helps enhance the appearance of skin’s smoothness and radiance. Lather the cleanser in wet hands and massage it onto skin. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water, then pat dry.
Getting rid of excess oils is likely a priority if you have oily skin. So, look for a double-cleansing duo that will help give your complexion a matte finish, like the micellar water and clay cleanser below.
1. L’Oréal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin: It’s never a bad idea to use a cleanser formulated specifically for your skin type. Powered by tiny micelle molecules in water that cluster together to surround and lift away impurities and makeup, this cleansing liquid reduces the appearance of excess oil and gives skin a mattified look. Saturate a cotton pad with the micellar water and hold it over closed eyes for a few seconds. Wipe, then continue to move the pad over your face until completely clean.
2. L’Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Purify & Mattify Cleanser: Formulated with eucalyptus and three pure clays, this clay-to-mousse cleanser goes beyond daily cleansing to deep clean and remove excess oils from the surface for skin that feels refreshed. Skin is left with a matte finish. Squeeze product into hands and add water to watch it transform from a clay into a mousse. Massage onto face using circular motions, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water, then pat dry.
After cleansing—especially twice—it’s essential to moisturize. Find out how in our article, How to Moisturize from Head to Toe.