Sign up to receive beautynews, product samples, couponsand more.
Please enter a valid e-mail address
We're sorry. That email address has already been used.
Thank you.You'll hear from us soon.
You are $75 away from free shipping
L'Oréal Paris x Isabel Marant Collection
VOLUMINOUS® Original Mascara
Unbelieva-brow Longwear Waterproof Brow Gel
Your Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Skin Care Routine Schedule
PURE-CLAY Detox & Brighten Cleanser
PURE-CLAY Clear & Comfort Face Mask
4 Best Tips for Touching Up Your Roots
COLORISTA Semi-Permanent Hair Color
Meet The Roots
Your Guide to Sulfate-Free Hair Care
ELVIVE Extraordinary Oil Treatment
ELVIVE Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm
3 Easy Hairstyles in 3 Minutes Each
ADVANCED HAIRSTYLE AIR DRY IT Wave Swept Spray
ELNETT SATIN HAIRSPRAY Extra Strong Hold
Sorry, you must log in to save an item.
One of our all-time favorite beauty products? Well, that would have to the face mask. With so many different types to choose from ranging from clay masks to sheet masks, there’s something for everyone and every situation. Plus, putting one on can be a totally relaxing experience! While we’re always down to enjoy some time in a face mask, there are a few occasions when applying one should be at the top of your to-do list. Below, some suggestions for when to use this handy skin care product!
Is there really ever a bad time to use a face mask? OK, so you probably wouldn’t want to wear one to work or to the gym, but other than that, you’ve got a lot of options.
1. When you need a personal day. It might sound obvious, but sometimes you just need to treat yourself. And what better way to do so than with an at-home spa day? Set the mood by lighting some candles, sipping on spa water, and of course, applying a face mask.
2. When you’re stressed. With all you’ve got going on, it’s easy to get overwhelmed—and that may show up on your skin. Help yourself unwind while taking care of your complexion by using a soothing face mask—and taking some time to chill out!
3. When you’re binge-watching a TV show. It’s easy to get sucked into a new show. While you may not feel like this is the most productive activity in the world, do some multitasking by multi-masking. This trend involves applying different masks to different areas of your face—at the same time.
4. When you take a bubble bath. If you’re anything like us, then you definitely enjoy a nice bubble bath. The next time you decide to soak in the tub, apply a face mask before you hop in.
5. When you’re on a plane. Being cooped up in the dry cabin air can make your skin feel uncomfortable. Want to look fresh when you land? Pack a travel-friendly sheet mask and apply it while you’re flying.
Ready to cover your complexion in a face mask? Find the right one for your skin below! Each one is formulated with three types of clay (kaolin, montmorillonite, and Moroccan lava) and should be used three times a week for best results. (Plus, stay tuned for a new addition to the L’Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Mask line, launching summer 2017!)
L’Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Mask Detox & Brighten Treatment Mask: Over time, harsh environmental factors like pollution and debris can damage skin, leaving your complexion looking dull and tired. This mask formula infused with charcoal can help draw out the buildup of impurities, dirt, and pollution, reduce the look of dull skin, and even out skin tone. Skin will look brighter immediately.
How to use it: Apply an even layer to clean, dry skin, leave it on for 10-15 minutes, then rinse off.
L’Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Mask Exfoliate & Refining Treatment Mask: Day after day, dead skin cells can accumulate on the surface of your skin, leaving your complexion feeling rough. This mask formula is enhanced with red algae extract to help draw out the buildup of impurities, dirt, and oils, exfoliate dead skin cells, smooth the look of imperfections, and allow skin to breathe. Immediately after use, you’ll notice your skin texture appears refined. Skin texture will appear refined immediately.
How to use it: Apply an even layer to clean, dry skin, leave it on for 10-15 minutes, then rinse off in circular motions to exfoliate.
L’Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Mask Purify & Mattify Treatment Mask: Day after day, impurities, dirt, makeup, and excess oils build up on the skin, leaving your complexion looking overly oil. This mask formula is infused with eucalyptus leaf extract to help draw out the buildup of impurities, dirt, and oils and reduce the look of excess shine. Skin will look less shiny immediately.