Sign up to receive beautynews, product samples, couponsand more.
Please enter a valid e-mail address
We're sorry. That email address has already been used.
Thank you.You'll hear from us soon.
You are $75 away from free shipping
7 Places on Your Face to Apply Highlighter
VOLUMINOUS® Original Mascara
Your Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Skin Care Routine Schedule
PURE-CLAY Detox & Brighten Cleanser
PURE-CLAY Clear & Comfort Face Mask
4 Best Tips for Touching Up Your Roots
COLORISTA Semi-Permanent Hair Color
MAGIC Root Cover Up
Your Guide to Sulfate-Free Hair Care
ELVIVE Extraordinary Oil Treatment
ELVIVE Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm
3 Easy Hairstyles in 3 Minutes Each
ADVANCED HAIRSTYLE AIR DRY IT Wave Swept Spray
ELNETT SATIN HAIRSPRAY Extra Strong Hold
Sorry, you must log in to save an item.
Along with a new season you may find it’s time to put together a new skin care regimen. And, as you’re probably well aware by now, the first step in your routine should be cleansing. Meaning: finding the right cleanser should be one of your top priorities when it comes to transitioning your skin care routine between summer and fall. But which facial cleanser should you pick up this time of year? No need to stress over the decision—just check out our eight options below to find your facial cleanser match for autumn.
Choose a facial cleanser that suits your skin type this season. Consult our list here to find your go-to fall facial cleanser.
1. L’Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Detox & Brighten Cleanser: Skin looking a little lackluster come fall? This clay-to-mousse cleanser purifies surface skin of dirt, oil, and pollution. Skin is left with a clean, clear look immediately and dull skin appears more radiant with continued use over time.
2. L’Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Exfoliate & Refine Cleanser: If your skin is feeling rough, consider using this clay-to-mousse cleanser, which immediately leaves skin feeling smoother. Plus, skin looks more refined use after use.
3. L’Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Purify & Mattify Cleanser: Have oily skin? Listen up! This clay-to-mousse cleanser leaves skin feeling purer with a matte finish.
How to use the above cleansers: Squeeze your cleanser of choice into your hands and add water to transform it from clay to mousse. Gently massage it onto your face using circular motions, avoiding your eye area. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and pat dry.
4. L’Oréal Paris RevitaLift Bright Reveal Brightening Daily Scrub Cleanser: Treat your complexion to a spa-like experience by using a facial scrub to cleanse your skin. This one is formulated with gentle micro-pearls and glycolic acid to help exfoliate dullness and impurities from the surface of skin. Simply lather into wet hands and gently massage it onto your skin in a circular motion, then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and pat dry. Keep in mind that alpha hydroxy acids (such as glycolic acid) can increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun—so make sure to apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or higher as directed after using this scrub cleanser.
5. L’Oréal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser Waterproof – All Skin Types: Too busy for a traditional cleanse? This no-rinse formula can help remove makeup, dirt, and impurities from the surface of your skin without the assistance of a sink and water. This particular micellar water intensely purifies and even removes waterproof makeup.
6. L’Oréal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin: Toss this micellar water for oily skin into your gym bag so that you can cleanse on the go. It purifies and mattifies, and can be used on your face, eyes, and lips.
7. L’Oréal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser for Normal to Dry Skin: When you have dry skin, look for a no-rinse micellar water that hydrates and soothes, like this one.
How to use the above cleansers: Saturate a cotton pad with your micellar water of choice, then wipe the pad across your face. That’s it!
8. L’Oréal Paris Ideal Clean™ All Skin Types Makeup Removing Towelettes: Cleansing wipes are the ultimate lazy girl facial cleanser. These towelettes gently cleanse and remove all makeup—even waterproof mascara—without drying out skin.
So, there you have it. Once you’ve settled on a new facial cleanser for fall, don’t think that your work ends there. After cleansing, it’s important to apply a moisturizer to help lock in hydration. As you did when deciding on a cleanser, look for a moisturizer that suits your skin type. Try the L’Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care for Normal/ Dry Skin, L’Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care for Normal/Oily Skin, or L’Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care – Extra Dry Skin. They’re formulated with hyaluronic acid and aloe vera water to help provide long-lasting hydration.
Want more skin care tips? This fall, get your A.M. regimen in order by reading our article, The Morning Skin Care Routine You Should Never Skip.