Sign up to receive beautynews, product samples, couponsand more.
Please enter a valid e-mail address
We're sorry. That email address has already been used.
Thank you.You'll hear from us soon.
You are $75 away from free shipping
Insider's Look: The Camila Cabello Havana Makeup Collection
VOLUMINOUS® Original Mascara
Unbelieva-brow Longwear Waterproof Brow Gel
Your Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Skin Care Routine Schedule
PURE-CLAY Detox & Brighten Cleanser
PURE-CLAY Clear & Comfort Face Mask
4 Best Tips for Touching Up Your Roots
COLORISTA Semi-Permanent Hair Color
Meet The Roots
Your Guide to Sulfate-Free Hair Care
ELVIVE Extraordinary Oil Treatment
ELVIVE Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm
3 Easy Hairstyles in 3 Minutes Each
ADVANCED HAIRSTYLE AIR DRY IT Wave Swept Spray
ELNETT SATIN HAIRSPRAY Extra Strong Hold
Sorry, you must log in to save an item.
It’s time to face it: Wrinkles are just a fact of life. And as you age, you may notice that wrinkles are becoming more and more visible. While getting older definitely has its perks (why yes, you are more confident now than you were in your younger years), you may not see wrinkles as one of them. But the good news is that with the proper skin care routine, including a facial cleanser, eye cream, and an anti-aging moisturizer at the forefront, you can help reduce the appearance of your wrinkles and keep your complexion looking youthful. Keep reading to find the best wrinkle cream for your age.
Using the right anti-aging products can help minimize the appearance of wrinkles. When it comes to adding a wrinkle cream to your skin care routine, look for one formulated for you age group.
If you’re in your 30s…try the L’Oréal Paris Wrinkle Expert Day/Night Moisturizer 35+. In your 30s, fine lines may begin to appear and skin may begin to lose elasticity, making you look older. Developed for ages 35 and up, this wrinkle cream is formulated to instantly hydrate skin. It also reduces early signs of aging including fine lines, elasticity loss, and dryness with continued use over time.
If you’re in your 40s…try the L’Oréal Paris Wrinkle Expert Day/Night Moisturizer 45+. At this age, wrinkles can progressively appear and become more prominent as skin loses firmness, making you look older. This wrinkle cream is for formulated for ages 45 and up to help improve the appearance of signs of aging. Immediately, skin is instantly moisturized, feeling softer, while the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles are visibly reduced with continued use over time.
If you’re in your 50’s…try the L’Oréal Paris Wrinkle Expert Day/Night Moisturizer 55+. Starting in your 50’s, skin loses vital nourishment and the appearance of wrinkles becomes more pronounced. Formulated for those 55 and up, this wrinkle cream improves the look of smoothness for a more youthful appearance. Skin feels nourished with moisture immediately, while wrinkles are visibly smoothed with continued use over time.
Once you’ve decided which of the above wrinkle creams is right for you, smooth it on gently over your face and neck until thoroughly absorbed every morning and night. For best results, use in conjunction with other L’Oréal Paris products.
Now that you know which wrinkle cream is right for you, make it part of an overall strategy to get your skin looking its healthiest and most beautiful.
1. Start with the right cleanser. Just starting to notice wrinkles and fine lines? Well, dryness can make them even more pronounced. Don’t think just any facial cleanser will do. You may want to consider using a cream cleanser, which can help nourish your skin as it removes dirt, oils, and impurities from the surface of your skin.
2. Stock up on broad-spectrum sunscreen. After you’ve applied your wrinkle cream in the morning, don’t forget to apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or higher as directed—this rule applies no matter your age! In addition to applying (and reapplying sunscreen), you should also take other sun protection measures including limiting your amount of time in the sun (especially during the peak hours of 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.), seeking shade, and covering up exposed areas in pants, long sleeves, a broad-brimmed hat, and UV-blocking sunglasses.
3. Show your eye area some TLC. Crow’s feet—fine lines in the corners of your eyes—are a common sign of skin aging. That’s because the contour of your eyes is one of the first places to show visible signs of skin aging since it’s a more delicate area of skin. Pick an eye cream that’s formulated with an anti-aging ingredient like retinol.
4. Add exfoliation to your routine. Exfoliating is key, especially as you get older. Dead skin cells can build up on the surface of your skin, leaving your complexion looking dry and dull, which can exacerbate the appearance of some of the signs of skin aging like wrinkles. How often you exfoliate depends—some people can handle daily exfoliation, while others may only be able to handle doing so once or twice a week. Pay attention to how your skin responds to determine what works best for you.
5. Take your makeup off gently. Instead of rubbing your face aggressively and using a drying makeup remover formula, choose a gentle, hydrating micellar water to take everything off instead. This no-rinse cleanser helps remove impurities from skin’s surface without the need to lather or ever turn on the sink.
6. Don’t skip moisturizing at night. Once you determine which of the above wrinkle creams is best suited for your skin, use it! Take advantage of your beauty sleep by applying it before your head hits the pillow.
Now that you know how to pick out the best wrinkle cream for your skin, check out Our Best Anti-Aging Products for more skin care recommendations.