You are $75 away from free shipping
This Is Why Our Lash Serum Is a Must
AGE PERFECT MAKEUP Radiant Serum Foundation with SPF 50
UNBELIEVA-BROW Longwear Waterproof Brow Gel
Your Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Skin Care Routine Schedule
AGE PERFECT® Rosy Tone Fragrance Free Face Moisturizer
REVITALIFT DERM INTENSIVES 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Should You Wash Your Hair Before You Color It?
COLORISTA Semi-Permanent Hair Color
MAGIC ROOT Precision Pen
Our 21 Best Hair Care Tips For Every Hair Type
EVERPURE Brass Toning Purple Sulfate Free Shampoo
ELVIVE Color Vibrancy Rapid Reviver Deep Conditioner
The Best Bangs for Every Face Shape and Hair Type
ADVANCED HAIRSTYLE AIR DRY IT Wave Swept Spray
ELNETT SATIN HAIRSPRAY Extra Strong Hold
Find your next look
Haircolor Meets Makeup
Match your Brow and Hair Color Shade
WOMEN OF WORTH
Honoring extraordinary women who selflessly volunteer
Learn about the science behind skin care
Checkout our weekly live broadcast with tips from our experts
Find the perfect gift from our carefully curated selection of top beauty favorites
Browse your saved items
Sorry, you must log in to save an item.
We may look forward to pumpkin spice lattes and eggnog under the mistletoe in the winter, but one thing that’s not nearly as fun is the severely dry hair that often blows in with the snow flurries. For hair that stays smooth and hydrated no matter the barometer reading, try incorporating these damage-reducing tips into your routine.
1. Don’t cut ends, help repair them. The longer split ends are allowed to remain, the worse they can become, gradually working their way up the hair shaft until damage becomes extreme. While getting regular trims helps keep hair healthy, using a treatment like L’Oréal Paris Total Repair Extreme Split Ends Fixer helps seal splits temporarily at home. The dual-action formula, which blends a reconstructive gel with a resurfacing serum together, penetrates deep into damp, freshly washed hair to mend together ends.
2. Switch to a deep-conditioning routine. Using more moisture-rich hair products in the winter can help negate some of the season’s harsh effects. L’Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair Extreme Shampoo & Conditioner are boosted with a combination of Lactic AHA and Ceramide that instantly penetrate the hair to help repair over-processed hair. Rotate in the Total Repair Extreme Emergency Recovery Mask weekly as an even deeper treatment that leaves hair soft, supple and reconstructed. It works in just three minutes after you shampoo and condition.
3. Use heat tools to your advantage. With New Year's Eve around the corner, many of us will be reaching for hot tools to achieve the fun styles we love—but don't fret about damage when you can easily protect. The Total Repair Extreme Shampoo and Conditioner are specifically formulated to reconstruct the strength of hair to restore softness from root to tip. By adding the Emergency Recovery Mask as a rich weekly treatment, you'll have a complete haircare system that works to protect and replenish as you use your favorite tools to get that perfect party look.
4. Protect your strands during beauty sleep. Believe it or not, your cotton pillowcase may exacerbate your winter dryness. Cotton is super absorbent, and actually pulls moisture out of your hair as your head lays on your pillow for several hours overnight. Strands also cling to cotton as you shift and turn, pulling and potentially roughing up the hair shaft. Switch to silk or satin pillowcases for softer glide, or try tying a silk scarf around hair at night retro-style to protect it as you slumber.
5. Use wool wisely. A popular fabric in the winter due to its natural heat-retentive qualities, wool is often found in our favorite coats, scarves and hats. But if your hair is long enough to rub against your coat and accessories, the rough texture can actually agitate and dry out ends and even cause them to split with tension. Try tucking your hair inside your coat to prevent chafing, or put on smoother fabric blends like leather and cashmere to protect your hair. Another option is to pin your strands up with a barrette or claw clip when traveling between destinations.
There’s no need to settle for hair that looks good for only a couple of seasons. By using L’Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair Extreme haircare system regularly, you can enjoy shiny, hydrated hair year-round.
Sign up for the latest beauty news, product samples and coupons
Now you’ll be the first to hear about our latest beauty news, product samples and coupons and so much more. You’ll hear from us soon.