AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, TRIDECETH-2
CARBOXAMIDE MEA, CETEARETH-25, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, HEXADIMETHRINE
CHLORIDE, POLYQUATERNIUM-22, PENTASODIUM PENTETATE, HYDROLYZED OATS,
CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, CITRIC ACID, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL
AQUA/WATER/EAU, HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL,
TRIDECETH-2 CARBOXAMIDE MEA, CETEARETH-25, GLYCERIN, PENTASODIUM
PENTETATE, SODIUM STANNATE, TETRASODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE, PHOSPHORIC ACID
PERMANENT COLOR CREME
AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DECETH-3, PROPYLENE
GLYCOL, LAURETH-12, AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE, OLETH-30, HEXADIMETHRINE
CHLORIDE, LAURIC ACID, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, TOLUENE-2,5-DIAMINE,
POLYQUATERNIUM-22, ETHANOLAMINE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CI
77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, 2,4-DIAMINOPHENOXYETHANOL HCl, m-
AMINOPHENOL, ASCORBIC ACID, THIOGLYCERIN, AMMONIUM THIOLACTATE,
DIMETHICONE, PENTASODIUM PENTETATE, N,N-BIS(2-HYDROXYETHYL)-p-
PHENYLENEDIAMINE SULFATE, PROLINE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, CARBOMER,
AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, BEHENTRIMONIUM
CHLORIDE, AMODIMETHICONE, CETYL ESTERS, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL,
PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, SODIUM PCA, TRIDECETH-6, PANTHENOL, CANDELILLA
CERA/CANDELILLA WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE,
CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM
HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, SOLUBLE
How To Use
Important: Prior to application, perform skin allergy test and strand test according to package insert instructions inside box.
1. APPLY EXCELLENCE PRE-COLOR SERUM
: protect fragile ends and help prepare hair to accept color evenly.
• To open tube, snap rectangular tip so that it breaks off.
• Massage product into dry ends before coloring
. Avoid the root area.
• Wait for 2 minutes.
.Do not rinse.
2. MIX COLOR
• Put on colorist gloves and break off the tip of the Creme Developer (1) bottle cap before beginning. Remove cap from bottle.
• Pierce the opening of the Permanent Color Creme (2) tube completely with the point provided in the top of the cap. Do not point either end of the tube towards the face while opening or using. Squeeze entire contents of Permanent Color Creme (2) into the Creme Developer (1) bottle and recap the bottle.
• Place your finger over open tip, point away from your face and shake thoroughly until mixture is totally blended.
CAUTION: Do not squeeze or put pressure on Permanent Color Creme tube until you have pierced the tube opening completely. Use care in working with tube contents. Contact between contents and eyes may cause blindness.
NOTE: Never leave the tip unopened after mixing – the container may burst. Use immediately and do not save any unused mixture.
3. APPLY COLOR, TIME AND RINSE
OPTION A-Do a root touch-up application if:
• You color every 4 to 6 weeks with the same shade.
To achieve the most even color results, from root to tip, and to avoid darkening of ends, follow instructions below.
1. TOUCH-UP ROOT AREA FIRST
• Make 1/4" partings throughout your dry, unwashed hair
with regular applicator tip. Apply color onto new growth root area only
until completely saturated. Optional
: If you choose to use full coverage comb for easier application, remove applicator tip and attach comb onto the bottle.
• Leave color on new growth root area for 20 minutes
Tip: for resistant grays, leave mixture on hair an additional 10 minutes.
2. APPLY TO REST OF THE HAIR
• Apply remaining product to the rest of the hair. Make sure all the hair is completely saturated.
• Pile hair loosely on top of your head.
• Let develop for an additional 10 minutes.
Total development time is 30-40 minutes....More +